Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Tastemaker, S.L., registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Spain, Volume 40334, Folio 141, Section 8, Sheet 364232, with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B-64,780,695 and domicile in Corsica 269, Barcelona, Spain.
The Tastemaker team is led by Gudy Herder with whom you can contact via email info(at)eclectictrends(dot)com.
All content and publications on this website – articles, pages, videos, images, courses, downloadable material, etc.-, are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which Gudy Herder is the owner. In no case will these rights be transferred or ceded without prior, explicit and written consent of the owner.
In particular, the contents, publications and videos may not be reproduced, disseminated, sold, distributed or used, either for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
In addition, any content appearing on this website whose copyrights and intellectual property belong to a third party, will be duly indicated.
The editor intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. If you find any unindicated object protected by copyright, the copyright could not be determined by the editor. In the case of such a unintentional copyright violation the editor will remove the object from the publication or at least indicate it with the appropriate copyright after notification.
2.- Rules for use
The persons using this website and its blog -users, readers and clients- shall respect the thematic coverage and dynamics of this site, appropriately using its services and contents. In particular, they shall:
1 Not to use them to carry out activities illicit, illegals or contrary to good faith and public order;
2 Distribute contents or propaganda which can be considered racist, xenophobic, pornographic of terroristic approval or contrary to the human rights.
We reserve the right to eliminate any entry or comment contrary to these provisions. In any case, we shall not be liable for the opinions expressed for the users of our blog.
Comments of promotional character, insulting or contrary to the correctness of this web are not allowed.
3. Exclusion of liability
The editor not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the authoress without separate announcement.
4. Referrals and links
Tastemaker, S.L. is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from her pages.
If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the editor of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the editor is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, chatrooms, fora, guest books or mailing lists provided on her page. The editor is not responsible for content posted by third parties there.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction.- These legal conditions have been drafted in accordance to the Spanish law. In case of conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the jurisdiction will be that of the client’s domicile and, in the alternative, the Courts of Barcelona.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice content.- These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, when including a blog comment, send an email, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to you customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions. We will use the data provided for contracting the services only for this purpose
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, commercial information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email sent through our newsletter system.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.