Inspired by a possible Amish way of living, Italian photographer Federico Cedrone together with stylist Beatrice Rosetti has been shooting this editorial for D-Casa.
I think the color story here is very pretty with royal blue, warm woods, pops of yellow and a hint of deep red. The Amish story, of course, only serves as a source of inspiration, and I would assume does not pretend to feature their lifestyle (to start with, Amish clothes do not have buttons:) You can see the entire editorial and some more translated characteristics over here
. G, x
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration No.16: Antique Rose, Canary, Rouge, Navy & Blue Gray
- Ultra Violet Mood Board
- Color Inspiration No.17: Papaya, Lavender, Curcuma, Black & Porcelain
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rose, Scarlet, Seaweed & Stone
- Color Inspiration No.21: Wine, Amaranth, Toffee, Mauve, Coffee
- Surrealistic Post-Soviet design inspired by Brutalism
- A very minimalistic and trendy home in Stockholm
- Trending color combinations for your home with Studio Pepe