Color Inspiration No. 11 is a seasonless color palette but which I actually love to see in Winter. Today’s palette shows Pearl Grey, Powder, Matte Black, Mauve and Pumpkin.
Boris Ovini | Pascale Albrand | Kate Kiley | Megumi Mezuno
We believe this palette is ready to go for any creative discipline from beauty, fashion, textiles to graphic design, food and flower styling and interior design. The scheme gets more mature with a heavy dark tint. Matte Black being an important third party, adds some sophistication and allows for some drama too. For more color inspiration, please see some former posts below.
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration No.7 – Klein Blue, Nude, Clay, Ocre , Airy Blue
- Color Inspiration No.5: Greens + Teal + Blush + Coal + Corn
- Color Inspiration No.3: Teal, Terracotta and Gold
- Color Inspiration No.1: Blue, Gray and White Metals
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rose, Scarlet, Seaweed & Stone
- Color Inspiration No.2: Terracotta and Blush
- Color Inspiration No.6: Sunbasque, Lounge Green, Tea Rose, Vine & Black
- Color Inspiration No.4: Strawberry, Sand, Gray, Gold & Peach