Silvia K ceramics | Céline | Bethan Gray | India Mahdavi
This time greens pair with pink and terra-cotta shades adding a pop of warm yellow to infuse optimism and excitement. Yellow is a strong driver, symbol of sun, light and gold.
India Mahdavi has been one of the pioneers working within the color context of pinks and greens at La Durée in Paris and integrating yellow at the Ralph Pucci NYC exhibition.
This time we suggest a Celadon, Basil, Terracotta, Rose and Sun mood thought for the following industries: fashion, textile, interior design, graphic design, food styling, packaging and jewelry.
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rosé, Scarlet, Seaweed and Stone
- Color Inspiration No.13: Shadow, Your Majesty, Eggplant, Pine Green, Corn
- Color Inspiration No.12 – Lavender, Peanut, Salmon, Amber & Rosa Pink
- Color Inspiration No. 11: Pearl Grey, Powder, Matte Black, Mauve and Pumpkin
- Color Inspiration No.16: Antique Rose, Canary, Rouge, Navy & Blue Gray
- Total Look in Pink at Pâtisserie Nanan Wroclaw
- Color Inspiration No.3: Teal, Terracotta & Gold
- Color Inspiration No.17: Papaya, Lavender, Curcuma, Black & Porcelain