Before I leave for the Salone del Mobile (we will write on a daily base and share with you our favorite picks of the day over here), here goes another color inspiration that has recently caught my attention. Color Inspiration No.17 covers Papaya, Lavender, Curcuma, Black & Porcelain.
Via in Flux| Ada Hamza Photography | Benjamin Heath | Bea di Giacomo
I find the combination of Papaya and Lavender rather attractive, but when blended with Curcuma, Black and Porcelain, the story gets even more interesting, not tailored to any specific gender or discipline but becoming multidisciplinary.
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rose, Scarlet, Seaweed & Stone
- Color Inspiration No.16: Antique Rose, Canary, Rouge, Navy & Blue Gray
- Colors of the Year 2017 by Haymes Paint
- Color Inspiration No.13: Shadow, Your Majesty, Eggplant, Pine Green & Corn
- Color Inspiration No.6: Sunbasque, Lounge Green, Tea Rose, Vine & Black
- Color Inspiration No.4: Strawberry, Sand, Gray, Gold & Peach
- Color Inspiration No.7: Klein Blue, Nude, Clay, Ocre & Airy Blue
- Color Inspiration No.3: Teal, Terracotta & Gold