I’ve been working on a new color inspiration and palette and though it seems to be impossible to get the peach-terracotta shade out of my way, this time I have integrated two types of green and even a warm yellow tone which is pretty unusual for me.
John Platt | Joseph | Tortus Copenhagen | Residence
Sage, blush, teal, coal and corn are my choice for this month. I’d love to have a cape with a blurred effect in theses colors, a rug with tribal patterns could be nice, too, or how about a flower print for a long cotton skirt and the upcoming autumn season? What would you suggest? G, x
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration n#4: Strawberry, Sand, Gray, Gold & Peach
- Color inspiration n#3: A Teal + Terracotta + Gold Story
- Color Inspiration n#2: A Terracotta+Blush Story
- Color inspiration n#1: A Blue, Gray + White Metals Story
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rose, Scarlet, Seaweed & Stone
- Color Inspiration No.16: Antique Rose, Canary, Rouge, Navy & Blue Gray
- Color Inspiration No.3: Teal, Terracotta & Gold
- Color Inspiration No.17: Papaya, Lavender, Curcuma, Black & Porcelain