Clockwise: Damien Plotierre | Other stories | Julia Noni | via Ianlanterman
Instead of a mood board, I have done a color inspiration board this month, and though I really try, I can’t get away from the cosmetic shade palette. I am afraid I am still very much rooted and drawn to the Earth Color Trend. The warm taupe colors are hearty, pleasing and approachable neutral pairing well with any other shade. I like them combined with a more dusty palette (Lounge Green and Tea Rose) but find it interesting to add a bolder Vine tone that adds a welcome punch.
Sunbasque, Lounge Green, Tea Rose, Vine and Black to add a hint of drama are my choice for June! G, x
How about some extra inspiration?
- Color Inspiration n#5: Greens + Teal + Blush + Coal + Corn
- Color Inspiration n#4: Strawberry, Sand, Gray, Gold & Peach
- Color Inspiration n#2: A Terracotta+Blush Story
- Color inspiration No.1: A Blue, Gray + White Metals Story
- Color Inspiration No.14: Crepe, Rose, Scarlet, Seaweed & Stone
- Color Inspiration No.16: Antique Rose, Canary, Rouge, Navy & Blue Gray
- Color Inspiration No.17: Papaya, Lavender, Curcuma, Black & Porcelain
- Color Inspiration No.4: Strawberry, Sand, Gray, Gold & Peach