TERMS OF SALES AND USE
- Identity and ownership.- This website is provided and owned by Gudrun Herder, with Tax Identification Number (NIE) x1205359k and domicile in Santa Filomena,3, 08348 Cabrils, Spain. The Eclectic Teams team is led by Gudrun Herder with whom you can contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intellectual property rights.- All content and publications on this website – articles, pages, videos, images, courses, downloadable material, etc., are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which Gudrun Herder is the owner. In no case will these rights be transferred or ceded without prior explicit and written consent of the owner. In particular, the contents, publications, and videos may not be reproduced, disseminated, sold, distributed or used, either for commercial or non-commercial purposes. In addition, any content appearing on this website whose copyrights and intellectual property belong to a third party will be duly indicated.
- Information about our services and training.- We are experts in interior design & lifestyle trends. Through our masterclasses, videos, and training, we will help you to know how to discover future trends relevant to you and your business, as well as teach you everything to make a useful and bespoke mood board.
Currently, we offer two types of training:
- Online: aimed at people who want to familiarize themselves with the mood board technique through 20 videos;
- Classroom sessions: masterclass with a professional approach, focused on the mood board consideration as a communication and sales tool in order to distinguish us in the competitive labor market. The masterclass consists of a one-day session including workshop dynamics. The detailed characteristics of each training type (dates, content, prices, materials, etc.) are included in their individual workshop description. Those activities are available in Spanish and English.
- General and Sales Terms- VIDEOS (classroom sessions).- Our online course (59€) can be acquired through Eclectic Trends. The sales process, the payment, the request for invoice and the report of any incidence are handled by Teachable being the vendor of this product. In this link https://support.teachable.com/hc/en-us, you can find all the helpful information about the sales process.
- General and Sales Terms – Masterclass (classroom sessions)
- Price and taxes.- Expressed in Euros (€), stated in each description and including the corresponding taxes. For issuing the corresponding invoice, we kindly ask you to provide your tax information through our contact email. Invoices will always be issued within the quarter where the purchase is made, irrespective of when the course is held. Upon subscribing to the course we inform you to do so.
- Availability.- The enrollment in a course will be closed when 10 places have been filled. If due to a technical incidence, you sign up for a course that has been closed, we will propose another date or the full refund of the amount paid within 10 business days.
- Payment method.- The payment of the products is made through the secure Paypal platform, with your Paypal account or credit or debit card. We confirm that in no case will we have access to your bank data.
- Confirmation of registration.- Once we receive the payment, you will receive an email with a link to access a dossier containing the material that you must prepare and carry to be addressed in the masterclass.
- Returns and withdrawal.- Once you have registered for the course, no refunds or date changes are allowed being the class a tailor-made offered experience guided by Gudrun Herder. In any case, you can transfer your place to another person. If you will not be able to attend, you could inform us and, providing there is a waiting list of interested people, we may put you in contact with an interested person so you could agree on the assignment of the place and the payment. The Payment will be arranged between the participants. If the course is canceled by the organization, the amount paid by the participants will be refunded within 72 hours of being informed of such cancellation. If the course is canceled due to force majeure, we will reschedule the course and let you know asap.
- Rules of behavior during the workshop.- During the course development, participants who repeatedly and in bad faith hinder the normal operation of the class may be expelled from the course without the right to refund of any amount paid. You won’t be able to claim the refund of any amount paid if you do not attend the class. The use of materials whose content may be offensive to other participants or racist, xenophobic, pornographic, of terroristic approval or violates human rights, shall not be permitted.
- Prohibitions.- The reproduction, diffusion, sale, distribution or use of any type of information or of the materials provided during trend lectures and training activities, either as a whole or in part, is prohibited. The Website contains material, such as videos, coursework, photographs, text, graphics, images, and other material provided by or on behalf of Tastemaker, SL (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected under both Spanish and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Visitors may view all publicly-available Content for their own personal, non-commercial use. Registered Users who have purchased any product or service, may download onto their own machines and view any Content contained in such purchased product or service for their own personal, non-commercial use. Other than as expressly set forth in the immediately two prior sentences, you have no other rights in or to the Content (other than your own Registered User Content that you post to the Websites), and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of Gudrun Herder. Tastemaker SL retains all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Content. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other website, social media page, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Websites automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
- Data protection.- This website complies with the current legislation on data protection (in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD)). The data requested for contracting are essentials for the correct execution of the order made by the customer and for their invoicing. Please see more information on our cookies policy.
- Exclusion of liability.- We will not be responsible, in any case, for the damages of any kind that could cause the visit to this web, either by mistake or omission in the contents or by the transmission of some malicious program that could happen despite having taken the needed technical measures to avoid it. Likewise, we will not be responsible for the contents of the external websites that could be linked from this website, since they are not under our control.
- Communications with us. – Although we encourage you to email us, we do not want you to, and you should not email us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all emails and communications you send to us, including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, your mood boards and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production, and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without compensation or attribution to you.
- Cookies Policy.- This website uses third-party cookies to improve the navigation and dissemination of content, as well as others with analytical functions in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD). Please see more information on our cookies policy.
- Applicable Law and jurisdiction.- These legal conditions have been drafted in accordance with the Spanish law. In case of conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the jurisdiction will be that of the client’s domicile and, in the alternative, the Courts of Barcelona, Spain.
- Modification of the conditions of sales.- These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the content offered.
- Acceptance of the conditions of sales.- The hiring of any service or training offered on this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of the legal clauses – conditions of sale and use – of this website. This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Spain without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
If you have any questions regarding these general conditions of sale, please contact us at email@example.com
Last update: August 21, 2019